7.05.2009

Summer Citrus: Another Beautiful HAFteam Treasury

Well, the patriotic treasury expired this morning. But that just meant that I was free to snag another one! I actually got the idea for this one right after I did the first one, and have just been waiting for the chance to create it. I searched HAFteam on Etsy, and the mosaic mirror caught my eye. And the colors went well with my ACEO I had just listed. So I started picking out things that had orange and green in them. And yellow snuck in along the way. The result is a pretty beautiful treasury, IMO, showcasing the talent and diversity of the HAFteam once again. Enjoy!

(Click the title to see the treasury and to comment. Remember to help our ranking by clicking on the beautiful items. Thanks!)



And here's another that is now expired, but I thought I'd post a picture so you can see what you missed! This one I did in dark shades of green and black. I was inspired by the gorgeous bead in Seedlings ring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment