6.30.2015

June Selfish Sewing

Well...June ended up being busier than I thought it would be.  So I never got out of the planning stage for this project.  I played around with the Paradiso charm pack and mini charm pack that I have.  I came up with one idea.
I thought it might be too busy, so I got a Bella solid charm pack in white, and came up with this idea.
I couldn't decide which I liked better, or whether to just scrap the idea and come up with something else.  I had other things demanding my time, so sewing anything together just didn't happen this month.  I couldn't even find time to put together an hour basket.  So I didn't quite make my goal this month, but I didn't quite not, since this was a selfish sewing project that's been more of a work-in-progress.  I'll keep playing with ideas and see if I can come up with something during the rest of the summer.


0 comments:

Post a Comment