11.09.2009

Nature's First Green is Gold

About two months ago, I got this idea to do an Etsy treasury using items from HAFteam members that had an autumnal feel to them. Either in colors or design. Then I got an idea to continue the theme and keep doing treasuries until I featured every HAFteam shop. We have nearly 200 shops on the HAFteam, so it's taken me until now to finish out the series. 15 treasuries later...

I took screen shots of all of the treasuries (one time I forgot, but took a shot of my poster sketch), so I would have a record of everything. Just in case you've missed any of them.

Nature's first green is gold,
Her hardest hue to hold.
Her early leaf's a flower,
but only so an hour.

Or in this case, eight weeks. The complete set of 15 autumn-inspired treasuries.





























Nothing gold can stay...



Footnote: Nobody's perfect! I just double-checked against my member list, and I think I'm missing a treasury somewhere. (I knew the number of shops seemed one treasury too little.) Don't have a screen shot. Mis-numbered something somewhere. So, I created a poster sketch with those missing shops, and some of the items I was sure I had featured, plus a few more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment