10.20.2010

Finally adding some new things to my shop

Since the Holiday Shopping Season is upon us, I've been trying to make a ton of new bookmarks. I've got the middle pieces for almost 40 new ideas started, in every color of the rainbow. From fairies, wizards, and dragons, to ladybugs, butterflies, and flowers, to snowmen, trees, and snowflakes, there should be something to appeal to everyone. (If not, contact me, and I'll create something special for you!)

I've been adding dangles and charms whenever I have a free moment at swim lessons or dance practice. So far, I have 5 completed bookmarks that have been listed in my Etsy shop. Two of them are for Breast Cancer Awareness and feature "Hope" Ribbons. $1 from the sale of any bookmarks in my Pink Ribbon section will be donated to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF).





Two more bookmarks are "girly-girly," all pink and sparkly with charms that have Swarovski crystals on them.





The fifth one if my tribute to the Black 'n Gold fans of The Burgh.  It features the standard black and gold beads, with some white, red, blue, and yellow from the Steelers emblem thrown in.



Stay tuned for what I hope to be many, many more bookmarks in the coming weeks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment