[Update: I have started working on them already. And I have the first word done, and three letters into the next! Which means now only 13 more letters to go. I messed up and glued fabric to the wrong side of one letter template, so I need to print out another "t" template. And After trimming another letter, realized I had sewed the wrong side of the fabric up. But I'm getting there.]
I know I keep using this quilt as a goal, but it's been a year long project that I keep breaking down into smaller parts and returning to again and again. I really only have one major part left (aside from the actual basting and quilting), and that is finishing the letters. Now that I have all other sewing projects out of the way, and have organized my strips for the letters a little better, I'm ready to tackle the letters once and for all as my December project. Hopefully I won't waste time remembering which size strips I have to use for what, now that I've labeled them. And I updated my notes with what size strips to cut should I run out. Here's what I have done so far. Three letters. Out of 23 letters. But I'm ready to be done!
Posted 10:26:00 PM