6.05.2017

OMG June: Hour Basket

I haven't made end-of-school-year gifts since my daughter finished 5th grade.  She's now in 7th.  But this year I decided I needed to make something for one of the staff members at the high school where my son is finishing up 10th grade.  I've decided to make an hour basket, and maybe something else.  Here's my fabric pull:
The outside of the bag will be the Penguins fabric.  The inside is the hockey fabric.  And the handles will be the black and white stripe.  The other fabrics may or may not be used if I decide to make additional items (I'm thinking mug rug or fabric bookmark).
The hard part is figuring out what to put in the basket!  Gift cards? Candy?  I see a Target run in my future.

Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal June Linkup.

1 comments:

Patty said...

Baskets are fun to make. Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts One Monthly Goal and good luck with your project.

Post a Comment