3.01.2010

Monday Minute

I was planning to make a bookmark or two today, but somehow I ran out of time. I spent 45 minutes or so this afternoon wandering around inside the local quilt shop. I had a $20 gift certificate to spend, but no real plan of what I wanted to buy. I know, not a good idea, right? After checking out some of the many, many bolts on the shelves, I found myself gravitating to the fat quarters. What quilter doesn't love fat quarters? I know I already have boxes and boxes of them at home, but I don't have many novelty prints. Then I started pulling out some interesting novelty fabrics. That led to looking through all the other fat quarters to find things to complement the ones in my hand. With my $20, I figured I could buy 10 fat quarters, and pay for the difference with my own money. It was hard limiting myself to just 10, but I did it! I have some ideas of what I'm going to do with them, but I'll keep that a surprise for now. Here's what I picked up today:

0 comments:

Post a Comment