3.15.2010

Time to feature a few more CHA shops...

Last week I featured seven shops from the CHA Team. Today I'm going to feature seven more!

Whenever I look in ColettesBoutique, I always have a hard time choosing just one thing to feature. Some of the neatest wire wrapping I've seen.


I've always liked this pendant from IcedAdornments.  Beautifully crafted, delicate, feminine.


The creations coming from Lynwood Jewelrey are nothing short of amazing.


Here's a terrific set from ToraJewelry. I love this color combination.


TwoCheesePlease specializes in custom rubber stamps, like this cute set of angel wings.


If you're looking for something with a more classic, Victorain feel, you have to check out ArtistryJewelry.


For something completely different, and incredible, check-out the tattoo-inspired art by VickiDeath.


Keep watching for more member features in the near future.

1 comments:

Colette's boutique said...

suzie, thanks for featuring my earrings. I just stumbled on your post today.
thank you.

Post a Comment