3.01.2016

OMG: March--Rising Star Quilt

I need a simple goal for this month, so I'm going to try to get this one block mini quilted and bound already.  Another one of those ancient UFOs I have in my crafty closet.
I'm sure there's a name for the block, which I can't remember now (edited to add: I think it's Rising Star, so I'm going with that).  Unfortunately I don't think I have any lilac thread, so I may have to use my marigold thread, and maybe a green from my stash.  I have a purple fabric from my stash for the backing, but I haven't quite picked out the binding yet.  This would be a pretty easy one to handquilt, so I'll have to think about that between now and Friday (when I will hopefully get some time to work on it).  
The first quarter of 2016 is almost over, and I only have one completely finished quilt, but two new finished quilt tops.  So I haven't been unproductive, just not able to get things basted and quilted.

2 comments:

Lisa J. said...

This is a pretty little mini have fun quilting it.

Maker Joy said...

What a cute star. It's wonderful to see so many UFOs being pulled out of the dark corners.

Post a Comment