1.11.2010

New Beaded Bookmark in my Etsy Shop

Just got this photographed and listed in my shop last night. It's not really a "new" bookmark, I guess. It originally had a pewter charm on the end that read "Love Much" on one side, and "Laugh Often" on the other. But someone requested that charm for a custom order before Christmas, and well, that was the last one I had and had to take it off of this bookmark. So it took me until yesterday to add a new charm, and re-photograph the bookmark. I actually think the gold-tone butterfly charm looks pretty good since I had originally used gold-tone findings when making the bookmark. (Now I need to get more gold-tone butterfly charms, lol!)



Beaded bookmark in vibrant shades of blue, purple, orange, and green beads, with a cute gold-toned butterfly charm on the end.



Makes a great gift for someone who loves to read or for yourself. Imagine curling up with a good book and some hot cocoa! Even prettier than the photographs in real life. It's hard to capture the sparkle.

Each bookmark is designed and handmade by Suzie's Armoire, with ~11" of tiny seed beads in the middle to fit inside most book sizes. Just like snowflakes, all of Suzie's Armoire bookmarks are unique--I have never made the same design twice!

NOTE: The bookmarks contain VERY small parts and are rather delicate. Do not pull/yank on beaded items. Products are not intended for small children, especially children under 3, unless otherwise indicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment