1.20.2010

One Year and Counting!

(If you make it to the end of my latest rambling, you will be rewarded with a special offer for orders from my Etsy shop.)

This week marks the one year Etsy-versary, as they call them, of my little shop on Etsy. It's been a bit of a roller coaster ride--ups and downs, twists and turns that have led me to where I am today. I've learned a thing or two along the way (like buying a better camera does get you better pictures), and met lots of really great people. Some have held my hand as I started on this new adventure, showing me the ropes. Some I have unfortunately lost touch with because life has taken them in a different direction. And some I hope to hang around with for a long time to come, because they have become good friends who offer me support and advice when I need it most.

I started out just making beaded bookmarks...


(One of my very first listings, that's strangely still in my shop.)

Then I added beaded phone charms...


(The very first sale I made on Etsy.)

Then I added some jewelry...



Discovered Twitter...

Joined a team or two...(left a team or two)...

Made some necklaces for challenges, that I will never sell...


(Mine, all mine!)

Tried out a quilted coaster idea...



Bought some cute props...


(How could I resist a mini little armoire!)

Redesigned my beaded charms in a CHA-CHA style...



And started a new, terrific team with some of those great people I mentioned earlier. My shop is getting more exposure then ever, so let's hope it leads to great things for all of us!

Thanks to everyone that has helped me and supported me during this first year. Here's to an even better year for this little adventure of mine.

And to celebrate making it this far, I am offering an Etsy-versary special of 25% off to the next 5 orders in my Etsy shop that include "1YEAR" in the notes to seller. I will refund the discount through PayPal.

Oh, and I still make those beaded bookmarks.

Thanks again,
--Suzie

0 comments:

Post a Comment